Sunday 14 August 2016

My writing story

Little helper 2.0                              
Error! Error! Error! I went out to my kitchen and I saw my robot was flying out the window. Before my robot flies away lets go back to the beginning.


Z land, 2016.  I’m a famous inventor who had just made a great invention, called the Little Helper 2.0. But there was only one in the world so everyone wanted to get their hands on it, but then…


It was hacked and was flying out the window, but at the time I didn't know that it was being hacked. But I quickly found out. I ran after it and saw a guy in a black suit with some sort of hacking remote. I watched as my robot flew into a van.
And the van drove off I know what I had to do call the cops. I tried to call the cops but my phone was not working, I will have to get it back myself.


I hopped into my car and I followed the van to a old house. The van went in an underground bunker. I was amazed! I parked my car on the opposite side of the street. I ran to a bush close to the house they were armed with guns and I was terrified. I saw a guard sleeping out the front door so I ran inside.Then there were lots of robots in cages and then I saw a b 2000.  Which blocks all phone access but it was not guarded so I snuck to it and then I shut it down. I called the police and they got here very quickly and got all of the Robots free.

All of the robots were put to work. I got my robot, I was made a hero and the  hackers were sent to a life sentence in prison. Everything was back to normal or was it? dun dun dun

2 comments:

  1. Very nice story jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack, I really like this story you've written because it's a great example of a different story starter. Remember to go back to your blog post and add what we were learning about when we did this piece of work, then you can prove to your readers how successful you were meeting the learning intention. Thanks Miss J

    ReplyDelete