Monday 25 July 2016

My holiday story

I went to takaka in the holidays to see my Nana, but when we where driving there on the side of the road. I saw two wild pigs there was a female and a little male. There was pig rooting all on the side of the road.The next day we went to nelson to get new shoes for me.But on the way back there was a chicken on the road. An  ather car went on our side of the road and hit it on purpose there were feathers everywhere. We were very scared my Dad was very mad.But the good thing is we didn't crash.    

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jack, Was the pig sign near Takaka or somewhere on the road driving up there? The chicken incident sounds a really scary and I bet your Dad was mad! When you can't predict what another driver is going to do, it's a bit of a worry and sad that they were so focused on killing the chicken that they put other people in danger! We're all pleased you all made it there and back safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack its Wil
    sounds like a very scary holiday, they must have been tourists or something, I am very pleased you made it back, "Jackaboy"
    (=^-^=)(;(;(;(;(;

    ReplyDelete